Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a songbird will come."
 Chinese proverb


Hey my lovely butterflies! 

I am a girl from Europe trying to find the meaning of life (sounded pretty dramatically, didn't it). I love wearing my own (re)made clothes and showing up in them. I am too lazy to do clothes from beginning, though, so remaking clothes has become like an addiction for me.  
What do I like about recycling clothes? First of all I can be sure that no one has the exact same item. 
Sometimes old jeans, blouses etc. may lay unhappily on the floor waiting for me to get "the vision". On the other hand , though, some of them  find their way into my thoughts a lot quicker.   Everything finds a way to it's happily ever after...until they have been worn to their dignified end.

My up coming post will be about the recycled items that I have already made and will continue to make. Hope you will get inspired by my creation to brighten your own look or just have the pleasure of reading about my experiments.

Truly yours,
Susie 

No comments:

Post a Comment